Lamego is a city located on the south bank of the famous Douro River and is the most important city in the region.
With origins before the Roman occupation of the Iberan Peninsula, Lamego is known for its historic city center.
The town is full of Roman churches, beautiful sanctuary with a vast staircase, a cathedral, a museum, a theatre, a Roman castle, etc.
You can't leave the city without tasting the famous "Bola de Lamego" or the traditional smoked ham and drinking a glass of Portuguese Douro wine.
- Free Wi-fi
- Private Driver
- Drink (Water)
- 1/3 PAX
- Premium Vehicles - Mercedes Class E.
- 4/7 PAX
- Premium Vehicles - Mercedes Class V.
- Pick up at the Hotel.
- Visiting Nª. Srª. dos Remédios Sanctuary.
- Visiting Lamego Cathedral.
- Free time for lunch (Lunch not included).
- Visiting Lamego Castle.
- Tasting Wine and Snacks.
- Drop Off at The Hotel.
- Departure and Return to Hotel Tarouca, Lamego or Peso da Régua.