Varosa Valley, a place of worship and meditation, chosen by the Cister Monks to build some of the most beautiful examples of Cistercian art.
Monasteries such as the ones in São João de Tarouca and Salzedas from the 12th century are living testimonies of the dynamic spirit of the monks.
They were farmers who worked the vineyards and their culture, and traditions persisted until the present day.
Walk on the medieval bridges and let yourself travel in time.
- Free Wi-fi
- Private Driver
- Drink (Water)
- 1/3 PAX
- Premium Vehicles - Mercedes Class E.
- 4/7 PAX
- Premium Vehicles - Mercedes Class V.
- Pick up at the Hotel.
- Visiting São João de Tarouca Monastery.
- Visiting Santa Maria de Salzedas Monastery.
- Free time for lunch (Lunch not included).
- Visiting Ucanha Fortified Bridge.
- Murganheira Sparkling Wine Tasting.
- Drop Off at The Hotel.
- Departure and Return to Hotel Tarouca, Lamego or Peso da Régua.